Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolutions? . . . or Intentions? . . .


. . . I have both!



I resolve to . . . take the STEPS I need to take to complete my goals, and to trust the flow of life!


-- I have realized that I have great ideas and goals, but I have a hard time starting and following through consistantly with the steps to make it happen. The person who does that, is now in the past!!!



I intend to . . . to be better at calling people back, keep up on my work, laugh more, get on the floor with my kids more, perhaps get on the floor with my hubby more ;) (hee hee), be more relaxed about a messy house, call my friends on their birthdays, clean my bathtub more often (um, nah!), find the best sales at Old Navy, shop at Walmart less, eat more blueberries, eat more sushi, and bake cookies for more people . . . I also intend to add to this list! :)


2 comments:

Alex and Heather said...

I love your intentions page! Always so hard to actually follow through. I just started my list today! Thanks for the inspiration

neffgang said...

Birthday girl! I am waiting to see pictures of the BIG party. Hope it was fun!

Steph