Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amy's big 30th Birthday Bash ... Decade Do-Over!!!

I turned 30 this year!!! I decided that this is an age I am old enough and responsible enough to have a big BASH!!! Becky helped me think of the theme and we had a blast with some of my best friends and my crazy family!!!

Brad and Kendall got me a WONDERFUL cake!!! It meant so much to me!!! I loved it!!! There were SO many candles!!! :)




I didn't get pictures of everyone's but we had some fabulous costumes --- from so many different decades!!!! What a blast! Every gave great individual presentations as I judged the costumes! haha! I so loved the crazy, fun spirit of the group and the whole night! We had some great prizes for the costume contest winners!!! Becky and Michael tied for 1st place - however everyone's were SO unique and SO cool and individual that there really wasn't a BEST one because they were all SOOOO Great!!! It was just a lot of great fun!!!

The games were hilarious!!! Becks did a great job with them (thanks Becks)! Everyone had such a blast and some great laughs!!! We played a fun game the revealed some pretty hilarious things about people! I laugh just thinking about it!!!! haha
Thanks for making my break-in to my 30th year so memorable!!! Love you all!!! (And for those who couldn't come -- I missed you) Thanks for your continually love and friendship!!!

2 comments:

beck said...

Yea! This was such a blast! So glad we came up and partied with you! and that game turned out way better than I planned it! so fun! Love ya!

Cathy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ames!