Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend ...


April 11th: Saturday morning we had a blast with 2 Easter Egg Hunts!! The first one was the typical candy dash at the park and the second was an egg dash at the local elementary school. Good times!!!




April 12th: Happy Easter! On Sunday we headed over the G&G Mack's for a DELICIOUS Brunch and FUN- Filled Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard! We love being with our family on Easter!

Hana, Conrad, Elyse and Delaney. FUN cousins!!!


Easter Traditions: Well, since we did not go to St. George and G-ma Holt was not having a gathering at her house, we didn't have anyone to rely on to parttake in my family's tradition and we were really craving our favorite Passey/Holt family traditional Easter dessert . . . Easter Lily's! YUM.

So I called my mom, got the recipe, and made my first-ever batch of Easter Lily's for my little family that evening. And of course, they turned out GREAT!





started by my mom...we love to top these tasty treats with fresh strawberries!

No comments: