Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More from May 2009... How could I have forgotten!

Wow! I am posting these pictures and trying to figure out how we fit all this in in the month of May! It sure was a fun time...

Here are pics from a couple more May Happenings...

The weekend of May 16th me and my girlfriends from High School got together - Finally! It had been almost 5 years since we had been all together, and for a whole weekend! It was SO much fun! We stayed at my girlfriend, Jayci's house in Cedar City. We hiked one of the days, stayed up really late and talked, giggled, were really loud, and laughed and laughed! It was SOOO much fun!

I sure love you girls!!!!

Me, Tenille, Jayci, Lori, Lisa, Alisha


There are 6 of us! I am SO happy we are still so close!!!!
Below are some fun pics of us in St. George for Memorial weekend...
There was a pretty intense DS Mario Kart game going on! Also, fun hangin out with my great, growing family!!! (May 24th)

Also in May - the last weekend May 28th- we went camping with Scott's fam up at Smith-Morehouse campground for one night. Good times. We loved it so much we went back the following weekend for 3 nights with our good friends - Scott's H.S. buddies and their fun families!

In the pic: RC holding Ellie, Scott, Hana holding Delaynie, G-ma and G-pa Mack!

No comments: