Monday, June 18, 2007

A Piece Of Amy's World




Wow! I don't know what it is, but everything decided to happen in May and June!! Busy and Fun!!! Don't I look spiffy in my scout uniform? The Scouters I am with were my instructors and course-mates at a training I attended. They were awesome!! For a week I had to attend National Camping School for the Boy Scouts of America where I was trained according to the National BSA Standards to do my job at camp, effectively and properly. It was intense and really FUN!!! Scott attended last year to become certified as a Climbing Instructor for BSA. The cert. lasts for 5 years.


Next I went on a fabulous 4 day cruise with my two awesome girlfriends. It is our 10 year H.S. reunion, so we decided to go on a cruise together and bag the reunion. It took about two years of planning. We went for 4 days to KeyWest, FL. and Cozumel, MX. What a blast!!!

No comments: