Monday, June 18, 2007

A Piece Of Scott's World







Scott has been the most wonderful husband in the world as I have went off to scout camp training and on my cruise! He spent some great time with the kids, as Mr. Mom, when I was gone. He has also been working hard at SkyWest so we can fly to St. George and other exotic places for free.


He has been preparing for scout camp as well, making sure all the requirements are met to run a safe and fun High Adventure program for the scouts at camp. He will be working pretty heavily on the cliffs with the scouts, climbing and rapelling. Lucky!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sister! Cute page, I love it :) I just wanted to say that I think that picture of scott and the kids is really cute and the one with the hands.. its just adorable. I miss scott. I haven't seen him forever. Tell him I say hi and that I love him...
This is Cami by the way :)