Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Funny Kid Comments . . .



Conrad's usual statement while we are driving in the car - he is referring to the vehicles in front of us at stop lights or just while driving:

"Hey mom! No fair! Dose tars (Those cars) are blocking our way!"


Hana's comment to Conrad today when he was pulling all the clothes out of her drawer while she was getting dressed (5 going on 20) :

"Oh, Conrad. You have just succeeded in ruining my drawer!"


Hilarious! I laughed so hard when I heard her say that!
Just thought I'd share the cuteness.

3 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Cuties!! Lucy will tell the cars in front of us to GO GO GO too. And Hana is such a cute little grownup!

beck said...

Hana is totally cracking me up!!! who knows the word "succeeded" when you are that young, let alone to use it in a sentence! She totally is 5 going on 20!

Excited to see you and yours on Wed. Mom told me you were going to the Kenny Loggins concert with her! fun!

laurel said...

That is hilarious!!