Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blood Suckers!

There seems to be an odd theme happening in my summer! I am surrounded by blood suckers! 3 blood suckers have been a part of my summer! 2 of them are NOT welcome . . . the 3rd . . . well, we all have good reason to be in love with this one . . .

Worst to Best . . .

1. . . . Headlice (Not welcome)
-- Hana had it! 2 outbreaks! AAHH! Its finally GONE! The best website for the correct info is -- headlice.org

2. . . . Mosquito (Not welcome)
-- We've had our summer share of bites - but not as bad as lice!

3. . . . Edward (Hello!)
---- the one I am in love with (along with millions of other woman and girls across the country) . . .





Oh my GOSH!!! I am dying! I didn't think I would be such a freak about this book - but Scott happened to get it for me as a little surprise when he saw it as Costco for 12.50. I was glad, but not super anxious to read it. (I was currently reviewing Twilight, to prep for the movie) Then I began and of course have been spending every spare minute reading it!!! I am nearing the end of Book 2! (slow reader) Going crazy and loving it at the same time!

Despite all the crazy things happening in the book, changes, crazy new views of the characters, etc., I am still loving Edward (tho, some things are bugging about his character this book)! I am also really liking the turn of events for Jacob. Ooooh! Still reading! We'll see what happens. I hear it gets even weirder - but Stephenie Meyer always has so much obvious forshadowing in this series that I am pretty sure what is going to happen, with some things anyway.

3 comments:

Brad and Genis Barben said...

Amy,
I linked to you from miki. It looks like you guys have had quite the fun-filled summer. Your kids are so cute. I love the little funny things they've said...priceless. Isn't being a mom so fun! We got to see Brad,Michael, Becky, and your Mom last night at Keesha's farewell dinner. You Glauser's are so fun to be around. So fun to see what you've been up to. We would love to see you guys a little more often. Hope all is well. Genis

Cathy said...

Love love love the books!! Hate hate hate the lice.......it's always an issue in California schools! We've been lucky to escape it but I'm sure I'll be calling for advice in the future:)

Scott G-ness said...

My sista! wasssuup! I miss my sista. :) so i totally need to tell you about this certification i went to! i blogged about it. but since you're getting into all this wholistic stuff i figure you should know. so go read about it and we'll chat sometime. :) love ya sis!