Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!

I LOVE Halloween - almost more than Christmas! I love dressing up and doing the whole dress-up and trick or treat thing with my kids!


(Above) Here we are with the McKinnon Family picking out pumpkins the weekend before Halloween and spending Halloween night with them! So FUN!

(Above) Here are some fun pics throughout our day of Halloween. The finished product after I made Conrad's Peter Pan costume (super easy - awesome!). I dressed up (middle top pic) as my supervisor at work (I am on the right - he is on the left) Hee Hee! How did I do? (My chest is not very large so I was able to pull off the "boy" look pretty well) :)



Then Scott and I took the kids to Discovery Gateway (Children's Museum) for some Halloween celebrations. The kids had a great time playing. Conrad won 1st place in the costume contest and was presented with a little plastic trophy by two guys dressed like the Ghostbusters! It was hilarious!

Then we spent a fun filled evening at G & G Mack's house eating pizza and trick o treating!!!

Here are a few more fun pics:


Hana's first Elementary School Halloween parade! Fun!

Conrad and I (Scott behind camera) waiting for Hana to walk through the gym with her class in the parade!



Two cutest kiddos ever! Hana as a "Pink Tink" and Conrad as Peter Pan! SO FUN!

2 comments:

KaufusiFamily said...

The kiddos look adorable! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Thank you SO much for coming to Malia's birthday party. It meant SO much to me that you were there sharing in the celebration. I truly cherish our friendship. (and I'm happy that we can go a while without seeing eachother and still knowing that our friendship is still there. Love you!

The Lamberts said...

Cute costumes. I didn't realize you were so crafty. You look so great by the way.