Thursday, November 27, 2008

A time of Thanks, Food, and Family . . .

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
What a FUN, DELICIOUS, AND THANKFUL day, and week, we had!!!


(above) Preping the delicious meal! It was a family affair! Also enjoying Mom's deliciously-popular homemade cheese ball with crackers as we prepped the meal and enjoyed the company of each other's craziness!



(above) And we finally get to eat! YUM! Here most of us are at the Thanksgiving meal table! Kendall's brother Aaron and his wife Sabrina were able to join us for the festivities! They were so FUN to have there!!! Also, Scottie's g-friend, Jocelyn joined us too! She's awesome! I LOVE having so many people together for holidays!

We sure missed ya Becks and Cam -- we heard your Thanksgivings were Fabulous too!!!

3 comments:

beck said...

fun! i totally missed eating with my fam . . . oh well! the cruise was awesome too! :) And somehow you have to figure out how to upload your collages so I can click on them so they will blow up. the pics are too small and I wanted to see everyone's smiling faces . . .

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

I exported them this time and it still won't work - sorry - I am not sure what I need to do. . . ?

Sabrina said...

Thanksgiving with the glausers was so fun!! Thanks for having us and the food rocked!!