Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Mack!

Every Fall we seem to spend more and more quality time with Scott's parents! Terry and Karen -- Grandpa and Grandma Mack! Our staple is the U of U football games! GO UTES! They have season tickets on the front row, north-west side, 25 yard line - on the opposing teams side! We all love it of course - but I must admit my favorite part is yelling profanities(*wink wink*) at the opposing team players. Yes, I know it might not be sportsman-like, but how can you be when it is so easy to get in the player's heads.

Okay- enough of my excited rant. This post is about G&G Mack. . .



We have loved spending so much time with them. The kids have so much fun with them. We had such a blast with them in Disneyland and are looking forward to doing a trip like that again in December for Hana's birthday. Also, I personally LOVE being in the Mack family. Of course we have our differences, but who doesn't. That is what is so great - I have learned so much about myself, in loving these two wonderful people. There hearts are truly so generous and loving and I see that everytime we spend time with them. I love watching them with my kiddos as they play with them and show such love in the their actions with them. They truly give all they can and know to give to our kids and to Scott and I. I truly love them.

. . . Terry and Karen . . . Thank you for all the love you give to our little family, for the wonderfully fun times we have, and for the things I appreciate so much about you that I can't always explain in words. I love being a part of your family - what a blessing - and I love you two so much! Thank you!

No comments: