Friday, February 8, 2008

It is what it is . . . and to me it is amazing!

2/3/06 Two years gone . . . a life time full of memories!
I love you! I miss you!

Thank you, Dad, for all you taught me, showed me, and helped open my eyes to. I am who I am today partial because of you. The combined harmony you and mom brought to our family and your combined teachings and love created our Glauser Masterpiece.




. . . and now . . . The first chapter of our New Family book is now being written with excitement, wonder, joy and pure love!!! (Thank you, Dad, for some assistance with it) I cannot find words to express, but my heart is full with the knowing that this new book will also be a Masterpiece. A new combined harmony is now being created! It is beautiful. I welcome it with open arms. What an amazing gift and adventure. Thank you Jeff S. :) , for bringing this new love to Mom. Thank you for being willing to share your heart and your family with ours. I am so excited and look forward to it all!!!

T.y., F!!!

3 comments:

beck said...

what does T.y. F! mean??

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Never mind. But its not a bad word or anything. :)

Alex and Heather said...

That was cool to catch up through the blogging world. Good to see crazy pics of Uncle Rick! Ok, so we need to catch up! Too crazy that we're old with families...
Heatha