Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Never mind . . .

. . . about my mom getting married.

Sorry I didn't post this sooner - for those who keep commenting on the previous post.- oops.

She broke it off . . . as of Monday, Feb. 25th. I am not sure what more to say about it. I guess I wanted to make this post so that anyone reading the previous post would not be mislead and think she is still engaged. Details about it can really only be shared by my mom herself.

- if any family members or friends are wondering what happened with it - you are welcome to call my mom :) she is totally comfortable with sharing (I asked her about posting this before I did it). Although if some don't feel totally comfortable calling or asking her, I am willing to give you some simple details about it - please call me though - I don't know if I really want to blog about it - ya know :)


love y'all . . . Thank you so much for all the support and reassurance from all those who commented on the previous post . . . and thanks for all the love and support everyone has shown and continue to show in my mom and family members lives.

No comments: