Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catching up - Part 2. . . Oct/Nov '07

Fun masks the kids designed and colored!! Superhero power!
Here are my cuties at Halloween! Hana's recycled Bear costume for Conrad - he loved growling like a Bear! Of course Hana as Princess Snow White - she insisted that we cut her hair short like that so she looked more like Snow White (I was cool with that!) We had a blast trick o treating with them. Hana loved it and Conrad (Mr. Independent) carried and dragged his bucket of candy from house to house and refused to let anyone help him with it or even carry him. It was hilarious!
Two Superheros and their favorite blankets as super-capes, harnessing their Superhero Powers! Total concentration! :)

2 comments:

beck said...

How do I love you kids!!! They are so darn cute I just want to kiss 'em

Anonymous said...

I just found the Christmas card you sent with your blog address. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Your kids are darling! We need to get together sometime!